Chaplains, Faith Advisors and Societies are permitted to book rooms for events within Witham House.
Witham House is the Chaplaincy Space provided by the university and all religious events, prayers, communions etc. should be held within Witham House.
Please complete this form at least 2 months in advance or the end of the previous academic year to ensure adequate advertising as it will be listed in the yearly events calendar. Below are the procedures one must follow to make your booking.
- Complete a Witham House room booking request form
- Please fill in a risk assessment form
- If food is being provided
- If homemade please request and fill in a disclaimer form
- If from an outside supplier they require a food hygiene certificate
- Allergen ingredients such as wheat, gluten, dairy, nuts etc. need to be displayed
- If you are inviting a speaker to your group/society meetings. You must go through the University External Speaker Policy and fill in the External Speaker referral submission form.
- If you are working with an outside group through the Chaplaincy Coordinator they must provide Public Liability Insurance
- Chaplaincy Coordinator will let you know availability within 2 days of submitting your request