Fortnightly Discussion Group starting on 13th October at Witham House from 7.30 pm – 9 pm
What to expect
- Meet new friends
- Discussing various topics with safe boundaries
- Free Refreshments
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Relaxing environment
- Is global climate change man-made?
- Are we too depended on social media?
- Finding Heaven
- Is the death penalty effective?
- War, Violence and Hate
- Migration and global issues
- Poverty and inequality
- Status of women
- Can religion and science co-exist?
- The role of faith, spirituality and religion
- Mysticism religion
- Gender and Sexuality