The University of Lincoln Inter-Faith Group is aimed at promoting communication and education between faith groups on campus; supporting students, of all religions and none, to practice their beliefs and to celebrate the religious and cultural diversity of the University of Lincoln — it is convened by the University Chaplain and has five purposes:
- To generate cohesion between groups on campus
- To promote a dialogical approach to faith in the modern word, between faiths and with secular disciplines.
- To collaborate in shared concerns, both of advocacy for religions perspectives and in the pursuit of justice and peace.
- Work together and to celebrate the religious festival on campus.
- An annual interfaith awareness trip during the national interfaith week
If you want to join the forum please express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.